Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Try Stampin On Tuesday Sketch #60



So sorry I haven't had the time to stamp or to be on the computer in the last few weeks. I haven't had the time to leave the entries any comments. I will make a point to leave comments this week so hope you can play along! Jenn has created a great sketch for us this week and I got to have another play with our new mini products! I'm loving all the new things! It's just a pity I havent had the time to really play with it all! Zip over to Try Stampin and check out all the great DT creations and have a play yourself its a fun sketch!

Supplies: Card: Baja breeze and whisper white. DSP: Twitterpated. Other stuff: Pleated Baja ribbon, labels collection framelits,White bakers twine, perfect polka dots embossing folder, itty bitty shapes punch, bitty buttons and a pink pirouette button.
Thanks for stopping by;-)

Tracey xx

3 comments:

Fiona Harrison said...

Such pretty colours. Love the Twitterpated papers.

Nancy Seed said...

Love this Tracey!

Deb said...

Very Pretty Card Tracey. Love the colors

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin