Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Try Stampin On Tuesday Sketch # 49




Howdy all!!! It feels like ages since I posted or even stamped! My year ended in craziness but my new year has started out fantastic!!! Hope you all had a fantastic start to your year too!!! Jenn created the sketch for us this week and its a goody! I made the little box a couple of days ago and was going to use it for the next round of Stampin Fun And Friends but decided not to use it in my project this round, so I whipped up this card to match it for this weeks Try Stampin!


Hope you like them;-)


You will have to zip over to Try Stampin and check out the DT samples and even play along your self!
Recipe: Card: Basic black, cherry cobbler and whisper white DSP: Mocha morning specialty Stamps: Elements of style Ink: basic black, cherry cobbler, and crumb cake Other stuff: Cheery cobbler seam binding, basic black glimmer brad, decorative label punch.








Thanks for stopping by:-)



Tracey xx

3 comments:

Nancy Seed said...

Love this Tracey. I had a hard time with this one, but you guys make it look so easy. Great Job.

Kristen Conant said...

This is SOOOO elegant! VERY rich looking! Great for a wedding even!!! Nice job.

Paula Reid said...

Love your card - what a cute box. Welcome back you've been missed.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin