Thursday, December 1, 2011

ESAD Summer Mini Blog Hop

Welcome to the ESAD Summer Mini Blog Hop! You will love to look through the blogs in the hop it will give you some fantastic ideas and and inspiration I am sure!
What is ESAD?
ESAD stands for "Extra Special Australasian Demonstrators" and it is an on-line group just for Australian and New Zealand Stampin Up demonstrators.
We love what we do and not only do we love to share it with our customers, friends, and wonderful blog visitors, but we share our love for what we do with each other as demonstrators. We run swaps, challenges, tutorials, product know-how, and cyberstamps, and we are always there to help and support each other when it is needed.


So if you are a Stampin' Up! demonstrator located in Australia or New Zealand, then please feel free to click here to join our wonderful group:-)


If you are just joining the Blog Hop, no problem as you can start at any point. All the Designer's Blogs are linked together so you will be able to see ALL the super projects we have for you. If you have been following the hop you would have just come from Yvonne's creative corner !




For my project I have Made a little box and matching card. I have used the spice cake DSP, spice cake designer buttons and white bakers twine all out of the mini in my project. The simply adorned bracelet is in the mini too! Here are some close up pictures of the box!








Now its time to hop on over to Kerynscards and see what treat Keryn has in store for you!


Hope you enjoy the rest of the blog hop! If you would like any other info on my project just flick me an email old.mcd@nettel.net.nz!


Thanks for stopping by;-)
Tracey xx

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! What a fabulous gift box. I love that large button on top.
Shirley

Kristen Conant said...

LOVE this!!!! Hope to figure this one out!

Sherylee said...

Gorgeous projects Tracey - the flower on your card is stunning!

Tess schirmer said...

Love the gift box. Its lovely and I now have to get myself some of that Spice cake DSP.

Thanx for Sharing

Tess

Monique said...

The colour combo is just stunning and a great use of the big bold buttons on the top of the box and centre of the card. The bakers twine really sits well against the dark button.

Ann G. said...

Gorgeous work - absolutely love your projects - TFS

Leonie Schroder said...

oh my goodness ... these are amazing Tracey but then I shouldnt expect anything less from you ;) I love that box and think I need to make me one!

Christine Blain said...

Beautiful, Tracey. I really love the flower on your card; just gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

oh how I love that Box!!! I NEED some of that paper and some dies. Thanks for sharing :-)

AB. said...

The Spice Cake DSP and that flower die is a match made in heaven!! Love that card!!! :)

Liv said...

That box is just beautiful & I love the colours together!!!

Unknown said...

Love this project and card!! That box is just totally awesome!! I will be featuring it on My Crafty Picks #45 with a link back to your blog on 12-4-11. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks and to pick up your blog badge to display on your blog for being featured!!

If you wish to decline please email me by responding to this comment to let me know.

Thanks and take care
Tiffany Bauer
http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin