Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Try Stampin On Tuesday Sketch # 36





Well talk about a last minute rush! Sheesh! But lucky for me my order arrived today just before I started my card! So I got to use my new ribbon! Got to love new stuff! Its a great little sketch this week so I hope you get a chance to play along! Check out the DT creations here! If you have the time check out their blogs and leave them some comment LOVE!


Recipe:


DSP: Cheerful treat


Card: Pink pirouette, Melon mambo and lucky limeade


Stamps: Tiny tags


Other stuff: Pink pirouette button, lucky limeade ruffled ribbon, jewelry tag punch and white thread


Thanks for stopping by;-)


Tracey xx

1 comment:

Kristen Conant said...

Love the colors on this! It reminds me of a present!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin