Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Try Stamping On Tuesday Sketch #31





Every week I tell myself I will update my blog more and yet again I haven't found the time! Fingers crossed this week will be different! Great easy sketch this week! It didn't take long to whip up this card! LOVE cards like that! He he! Hope you have a chance to play along with us over at Try Stampin! zip over here and check out the DT's fantastic cards this week!

Check back tomorrow and I will pick a winner of my Stampin fun and friends free pass! See my last post for info;-)

Supplies:

Card: Basic gray, concord crush and very vanilla

DSP: Lap of luxury

Stamps: Thoughts and prayers

Other stuff: Antique brad, perfect pennants die cut

Thanks for stopping by!

Tracey xx

2 comments:

Kristen Conant said...

Another Pretty card! Love those Antique brads!

Anonymous said...

Tracey, that is beautiful! Did you pull a thread in the ribbon for it to ruffle like that? Love it, you nailed it.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin