Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Try Stampin On Tuesday Sketch # 23







OMG I looked at this weeks sketch and thought this is going to be so easy! But boy was I wrong! LOL! I looked at my supplies and finally decided on the blueberry crisp DSP .But then what order to put the DSP and what stamps! So after a LOT of playing around I ended up with this! Just imagine it has stitching between the holes! It was ment to but my white gel pen just wouldnt work! I think its time for a new one!!! he he he! But I don't mind it without! I roughed up the edges of all the DSP for a bit of texture! Head over to Try Stampin to check out the DT creations and welcome our newest DT member Amy Fleming you will love her cards!

Supplies:


Card: Pacific point, sahara sand and very vanilla


DSP: blueberry crisp


Stamps: Elements of style


Thanks for stopping by;-)


Tracey xx

1 comment:

Debra Keane said...

Your card inspired me so much that I actually did the challenge myself this week! Hope all is well with you.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin