Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Try Stampin On Tuesday Sketch # 20





Well its that time again for another great sketch from CherylAnn! I cant believe how fast the weeks are going! This week I decided to try and choose colours I don't normally put together and I kinda love how it turned out! Hope you get a chance to have a play with the sketch! Zip over to Try Stampin and see all the fantastic cards the DT have made!

Supplies:

Card: Crumb cake and night of navy

DSP: Rich razzleberry and night of navy

Stamps: Just believe

Ink: Night of navy

Accessories: Basic pearls and beautiful wings embosslit

Thanks for stopping by!

Tracey xx

4 comments:

Kristen Conant said...

This is just GORGEOUS!!!! I love what you did with this!!!!!

Jenn Picard said...

Beautiful colour combo Tracey! I am so not a purple person but I love what you did with the sketch and these colours.

Helen Williams said...

Tracey I love it.
The colour combo is very beautiful.
Another great sketch.

Sandi said...

Another beautiful card Tracey!! Love what you gals did with the sketch this week. Especially love your color combo. Makes me want to try this sketch!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin