Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Try Stampin On Tuesday Sketch #6




Last week I had decided to have a good stamping week and do some of my favorite challenges, but alas I got the flu so there went my week! Don't you just hate that! So fingers crossed I have a more productive week this week! Anywho this is the Try stampin On Tuesday's 6th sketch! So if you have the time come and join in the fun! Sorry for the not so great photo just after I uploaded it my camera batteries died so I couldn't take a better one! I knew I should have charged the spares! LOL!
Supplies:
Card: Riding hood red and very vanilla
DSP: Love letter
Stamps: Awash with flowers and tiny tags
Ink: Basic black, riding hood red and garden green
Accessories: Basic black buttons, linen thread, scallop trim boarder punch, jewelery punch and basic black 3/8"taffeta ribbon
Thanks for stopping by;-)
Tracey xx

6 comments:

Sandi said...

Wow, I love this Tracey!! You followed the design exactly, but it looks so different with your cardstock/dsp choices. Beautiful job -- you go girl!!

Debbie Lamb said...

This is gorgeous - this stamp set hadn't really appealed until now... another one to add to my wish list {sigh}. Hope you're feeling better :)

Kristen Conant said...

You are bound and determined to make me want to add that DSP to my stash--LOL. Love how it turned out!

Michelle said...

Fabulous card, Tracey! I am also very inspired by the DSP - thank goodness it IS in my stash! :)

CherylAnn Robinson said...

This is sooooooooooooo pretty Tracey. I love your combination of card and DSP. You always do such a great job.

watford hotels said...

amazing, that's so nice and interesting. I have gone through 2 or 3 posts of yours, and in all of them, I saw the rough sketch first. Do you make it on a separate sheet , and then complete the work, or do you make it on the same sheet?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin