Sunday, February 6, 2011

Just Add Ink 54 Colour challenge


I had a bit of free time this morning so off to my stamp room I went! I was sent the punched posies set from my good friend Kristen and haven't had time to ink it up yet so that was the lucky set today! I just love it when your cards just seen to come together with out to much trouble! Which I must say hardly ever happens to me! LOL! If you have the time head over to Just Add Ink and have a go yourself or just have a look at all the amazing samples from the design team and all the great entries!
Supplies:
Colours: Early espresso, soft suede, rose red, regal rose and whisper white
DSP: Elegant soiree
Punches: Fancy flower,modern label, word window and scallop trim boarder
Accessories:Early espresso satin ribbon and brad
Thanks fro stopping by;-)
Tracey xx

7 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

It certainly is a great feeling when a card turns out the way you hoped it would. This is simply gorgeous, Tracey. Thanks for finding some time to join in with the challenge at Just Add Ink this week.

Kristen Conant said...

Tracey your cards are always quick but Oh So Cute!!!! Love your style!

Rachel Moore said...

ohhh wow that it just stunning

Karen said...

Trace this is beautiful! I sat today and tried to do that challenge but those colours had me stumped! lol You've done brilliantly though!

Karen
x

Patrice said...

Lovely! That dsp looks great. I'm enjoying seeing how everyone is putting the colours together so differently.

Anonymous said...

gorgeous card Tracey as always!! Thanks for playing along with us at JAI this week too!

Danielle Daws said...

Beautiful! Love how you've used the colours. So glad you could play along this week!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin