Saturday, February 26, 2011

Gable box gift set


Hi all!!! I love the look gable boxes and believe it or not I had never made one! So for the latest round of UStamp "Oh My Word" I made a gable box, matching card and envelope. My color combo for this round is all blues and I teamed it with very vanilla! I loved how it turned out, I think it's the lace that I love the most! I will have to stock up before the latest mini finishes!LOL! I also made some Swedish chocolate balls to go in the box to finish off the gift, which I included in the tutorial for this round! The only bad thing about this idea was that I only needed a fraction of the sweets for the photo and I had to eat or the rest! But I didn't mind too much because they were yummoooo!!!! He he he! I have another fun project to share in the next few days once it has been on the live site!
So check back soon!
Thanks for stopping by;-)
Tracey xx

4 comments:

Jones Family said...

So pretty (and yummy looking!)

Paula Dobson said...

I Love Gable boxes too Tracey! I lvoe your colour scheme, and can't believe this is the first you have made. Just lovely :-)

Kristen Conant said...

This turned out nice Tracey. Your pictures always look great! And yes I agree YUMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

Michelle said...

What a gorgeous colour combination, Tracey! I do feel inspired to create - and eat!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin