Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Just Add Christmas & Mojo Monday 165





Last night I cut out card for 27 children in Nico class to make a project and then spent the morning at school with them today. It's a long process with just the teacher and I helping the 27 children!!! But fun!!! When I got home at lunch time the courier arrived with my order and So that made me have to stamp! The only problem was how much of my new things could I get on one card! He he he! So this card ended up 2 new punches, a stamp and DSP from my order! LOL! I have so many challenges I wanted to get done this week I decided to do a double whammy! So this is my card for the Just add Christmas challenge over at just add ink and my card for Mojo Monday! For the Mojo challenge I flipped the sketch just to be different:-)
Recipe:
Stamps: delightful decorations
Ink: riding hood red
Card: Soft suede and riding hood red
DSP: Christmas cocoa specialty paper(out of the welcome Christmas bundle)
Accessories: riding hood red taffeta ribbon, 2 3/8"scallop circle punch, 1 3/4" circle punch, ornament punch and basic pearls
Thanks for stopping by;-)
Tracey xx

8 comments:

Leonie said...

Oh, very cute card! Sounds like a fun day!

Norma said...

Beautiful card!!!!Now a follower:)
Hugs,
Norma

Louise said...

Oooh, pretty!

I've stupidly volunteered for card making at my daughter's school - 78 kids!!!! Kill me now!
Better get back to cutting up cardstock.

Thanks for the inspiration!

kareN stampZ said...

that's lovely Tracey & may have to case it but make it straight - great card for both challenges

Lea L. said...

Wonderful card! I love the snowflake paper you used! Great use of the sketch! ♥♥♥

Pirre said...

So pretty!

Dawid Trzepizor said...

It's beautiful card :)

Tanja Kolar said...

I love that card. The colours are very pretty.

Ich liebe diese Karte. Die Karten sind sehr huebsch.

Greetings from Germany
Gruesse aus Deutschland
Tanja

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin