Monday, September 6, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch # 84




I love Karen's sketches! I haven't had the chance to do one for a while so it was the 1st thing on my list for today! I already had the little butterfly's cut from my last card so I had to use them up! I have again used some of the scraps I have lying around! I am counting down till my 1st order arrives from the new catty so I can have a play! Can't wait till I have some new stamps and accessories!!! It will be like Christmas! Any who if you get the time zip over The sweetest thing and try the sketch or just check out Karen's blog, you won't be disappointed!
Thank you for the emails asking if I was alright after the earthquake! I am not close to it but Christchurch is where my dad lives! His house is a little damaged but he is fine (maybe just a bit shaken!) Thank goodness!!!!!! As of last night he had power and water on but no sewerage and probably won't have that for a while!
Recipe:
Stamps: Inspired by nature
Ink: Chocolate chip
Card: Chocolate chip and Baja breeze
Accessories: Beautiful wings embosslit die, basic pearls, beautiful blue taffeta ribbon and scallop trim boarder bunch
Thanks for stopping by!
Tracey

3 comments:

pescbrico said...

I love what you did with the butterflies! Wonderful card.

kasia c. said...

Beautiful! great colour combo.

Leonie said...

Very pretty, love the colour combo, and those butterflies are the sweetest

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin