Sunday, August 29, 2010

Just Add Ink 32-Just add material




I was checking out the challenges today and Just Add Ink has a fantastic one! Just add material! It got me thinking I had some fabric I was going to make some picture frames with and just hadn't got around to it! So out came the fabric, and the glue gun! I cut the flowers out of the calico fabric in the bigshot using the sizzlits die floral fusion page 152 in the new catty that starts in just 3 days! Then added a button, some linen thread and some tags. What better to put in the frame than my darling children! Let me know what you think!
Check out all the other entries here!
Thanks for stopping by!
Tracey

9 comments:

Paula Dobson said...

FANTASTIC Tracey! Gorgeous frame. TFS your gorgeous project.

Karen said...

OMG!!! Houston I think we have a top 5'er here!!!

This is absolutely GORGEOUS Trace! Isn't that little flower fusion sizzlet gorgeous!

Karen
x

Anonymous said...

AHHH nice to see you do another post! The best subjects are in it too!!! GOod Job!

Jo said...

Great work Tracey, can't wait to get my hands on that little sizzlet

Tui Nathan said...

Fabulous ... a very stunning way to showcase our precious little darling's...well done Tracey!!!

Tania Gould said...

What a great idea!!! Love the little tags hanging from flower!

AMY FLEMING said...

Beautiful work girlfriend!!! Love the photo of your little punks hehee
I want that flower die now!!!
Talk soon xxx

Danielle Daws said...

Oh WOW!! This is so gorgeous! Great to know the new sizzlet handle calico!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Love the flower with the tags!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin