Saturday, May 15, 2010

Scallop envelope carry box







It feels like so long ago I updated my poor blog, but I guess it has only been just over a week!!LOL!!! Anywho My first project is on UStamp today so I thought I'd show you what I made. The hey big shot UStamp is packed with some fun projects! Hopefully I will get some time to recreate some of them to show you!!! For this project I used the scallop envelope die, because it's one of my favorites! It's so cute and has fantastic detail all in the twist of a handle! I love that!!!LOL! The great thing is you can fill this cute box with anything that will fit!!!
I hope to get some stamping done tonight so you never know I might update again in the next few days!!!
Thanks for stopping by;-)
Tracey

5 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

This is lovely, Tracey. I hope I get to join UStamp one day when I have a bit more time on my hands. It's great to look at everyone's wonderful creations!

Paula Dobson said...

What a great little Carry All Tracey! Has that real WOW factor. Be a great Hostess Gift too :-)

Anonymous said...

Very cool, Tracey. Best I log in and find out how you made it!

Debra Keane said...

You are such a tease Tracey! Using some of my favorite paper that I no longer have!!! I really enjoy looking at it though on your lovely project!

-Susan- said...

Tracey..thi is a darling project. What a great gift idea! Thanks for posting - LOVE your blog!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin