Monday, December 14, 2009

Desk top calender




Where have the days gone!!! I have been super busy and have had little time to stamp and create:(. I thought I would show you my first project I created for UStamp! I made one of these calenders for my swap sister last round and everyone seemed to like it so I wrote out the instructions for my first project this round! Alot of people have recreated it this round and they all look fantastic I wish you could see them all;-) We also made these at my stamp club this week and they were a hit there too. A great gift for friends, teachers, work colleagues the list goes on. well I better get to bed another busy day tomorrow, roll on Christmas so everything can slow down!!!
Thanks for stopping by;-)
I will be back in the next couple of days to show you what I make my stamp club ladies!
Tracey

5 comments:

Kylie said...

Your desk top calenders are AWESOME Tracey! I made up 6 already and I'll be making more, LOVE THEM lol!
Your calender of course is STUNNING!!!

Have a great week!
Take Care,
Kylie X

Anonymous said...

I love this, Tracey! I was so proud of you when I saw this on UStamp - one of the best projects, and it's from NZ! GO GIRL! :-)

Danielle Daws said...

I love this project! It's one of the best ones on Ustamp so far!

Karen said...

Oh I love these little calanders!! Where did you get the tony calander itself Trace! My first one was gifted to me, but I'd love to make another cause it was just so handy to have sitting on my craft desk!

Karen
x

Philippa Petty said...

Hi Tracey,
I love these calanders. This is one of my fave stamp sets. Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin