Saturday, November 7, 2009

Makeesha's colour challenge # 15






Its time for another challenge from Makeesha and the colours this week are fantastic and I had the perfect stamp set to use!! "Wild about you" is a old fav of mine and has been well used! I have paper tolled out the lion and the wee bird and always wonder to myself what was I thinking cutting out all the little bits but just can't help myself! lol. I used the word window punch to make a gap for the words, I was glad it would punch through 2 layers of card and 1 layer of DSP all at once!! The DSP is close to cocoa prints from last years catty. Check out the design teams and Makeesha's samples here!
I better go get ready for work. Have a great weekend everyone!!
Tracey

15 comments:

Holly's Stampin Ground said...

You were on to it with this challenge - very cool!!! love the colours this week!!!

Kylie Bertucci said...

That is a gorgeous card!! I love that little lion too. He is adorable. Your right about the colours, they suit this card very much. Thanks for sharing.

Debbie Pamment said...

FABULOUS job with the challenge - and soooo quick too - LOL
xXx

Chantelle said...

Great card for the challenge - this set is perfect. The animals are so much fun to stamp. Well done.

Paula Dobson said...

Really, really cute!

Sally Little said...

I love your card it is sooo cute,that corduroy button is delishious on that ribbon,just gorgeous.
Sally :)

Leigh said...

This is a great card.

Deb Darby AUS said...

This is sooo cute.

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Love the layering on the lion and bird - such a cute card!

Byl Family... said...

OH this is just adorable Tracey! I love the layered Lion and birdie...perfect for the colour challenge! Thanks so much for playing. Love Keesh x

Karen said...

ohhhhh Trace - this is just AWESOME!! You certainly nailed this challenge - well done chicki!

Karen
x

Lynn said...

This is gorgeous Tracy - Ilove this set. Lion looks great!

vaxcel lighting said...

That lion is so cute!!

Chook said...

You have nailed it Tracey. Perfect stamp set for this weeks colours.

Danielle Daws said...

Wow! That's one of my favourite sets. What a gorgeous card!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin