Sunday, October 18, 2009

September calendar page




I have a group of friends that I meet with every month or 2 and we decided to do a calendar swap. There is 6 of us and we are each creating 2 pages and making 6 of each of them. In the end we will each get a complete calendar back!!! This is the page I made for my September month. I don't know why I put off doing my pages for so long. I guess I work better under pressure. he he. I can't wait till I get the other pages from our calendar page swap. I will show them to you once I have them all:) If you want to see my June calendar page go here.
Supplies:
Stamps: simple friendship
Inks: bravo burgundy, close to cocoa and old olive
Card: bravo burgundy, close to cocoa, old olive and whisper white
DSP: Close to cocoa and old olive from 2008-2009 catalogue
Embellishments: old olive ribbon and 1/2 pearls
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Tracey

3 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

I love these colours and papers together - and the stripes are striking - wonderful job!
xXx

Kylie said...

What a great idea. I'm sure you'll have a fantastic calendar by the time all of the girls are finished. Can't wait to see the end product.
Kylie xo

Debra Keane said...

I love the way you put things together. This is going to be one awesome calendar!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin