Friday, October 30, 2009

Christmas Countdown

If you click on the picture it will give you a close up look!



Time just seems to slip away from me!! My poor blog!! I thought I would show you my first project from UStamp. I Love the build up to Christmas so I made my own advent Calender. Its a pity the photos don't give it Justice. Now I can't wait for December so I can start using it!! I have to pick up the kids, so this is the quickest post ever. I hope to have some time in the weekend to show my stamp room some love!!
Thanks for stopping by;-)
Tracey

6 comments:

Lesley said...

an exellent idea - Lesley x

Holly's Stampin Ground said...

Nice one Trace, i will be sure to try this one out!!!!

Debbie Pamment said...

Spotted this on UStamp but have had to wait to download the instructions until the broadband came back up to speed - wonderful project - one of my faves there!
xXx

Shelley said...

Super cute, Tracey. Any chance we'll see a peak inside?

melissa said...

Many thanks for such a great project Tracey, once I had finished I posted it to my blog with reference to you of course, and they put it on late night stampers blog so have had many visitors, it was a wonderful project so once again thank you :)

pescbrico said...

What a wonderful project! I was thinking of making one... It does inspire me a lot!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin