Sunday, May 24, 2009

Rustic Rooster


I went to do a post last night and I took all my pictures and went to transfer them to the computer and my batteries went dead. I hate it when that happens. So with an overnight charge I am good to go. Last Thursday I went to Megan's(my Upline) for our monthly meeting and last month Megan had given us some in colour card to make something. So while Megan was at convention I borrowed the rustic rooster set meaning to make a few cards but only ended up making one. I used tangerine tango and chocolate chip.
The second card is our make and take with a twist. Megan gave us some precut card and said make a card, choose a set and and use what ever. Way to make us think on the spot.lol. I decided to use fresh cuts since I don't have that set. This is what I came up with. The colours are night of navy and tempting turquoise. Thanks Megan it was fun and the muffins were fantastic.
Tracey

3 comments:

AMY FLEMING said...

ohh Tracey these look awesome!! I especially love the rustic rooster card you have done an amazing job paper tolling that image!!

INKcredible Girl said...

You did great thinking on the spot notice I didn't do one!!!!

Leigh said...

I looooove that rooster. Some of my convention swaps used that rooster. I reckon he's a cutie. lol
Great cards Tracey.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin