Tuesday, April 7, 2009

One of a kind card set


OMG I can't believe its been a week since I have blogged!!! My friend gave me a book to read called Twilight by Stephenie Meyer and I couldn't put it down it was great and so in 8 days I have read all 4 books in the series. I haven't read a book in years. It was great to forget things and enjoy the books. At least I have finished them all now I can get my life back and do some stamping!!! Yeh. I started this card set for a client of mine and since I had the time I finished it off using up some of the retied paper, card and ribbon. Now I just have to make the envelopes and a box or folder for them. I was starting to have withdrawals from stamping, but I have a few challenges to catch up on so hopefully I will get some time tonight to have a play.
Tracey

2 comments:

Holly's Stampin Ground said...

i love that colour combo!!!!!

Mandy said...

Tracey, these are stunning.

Mandy

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin