Monday, March 16, 2009

GOOD FRIEND


I made this card yesterday, but my camera ran out of batteries before I could put it on the computer. So after an all night charge we are good to go! I am loving these new blues, baja breeze and pacific point. They go great with chocolate chip, and I have used a bit of the new good morning sunshine DSP, and will probably use a lot more, I love it. I have even use a new flower brad. At first I thought what am I going to do with these huge brads. lol. but I actually don't mind them. They look kinda cool. Maybe tonight I might even get time to have another play, I have a few challengers I have been meaning to do. Hope you all have a great night.
Tracey

3 comments:

kareN stampZ said...

so cute love what you've done with the BIG new brad

AMY FLEMING said...

OHHH Trace I cant wait for my order to come you are making my wait unbearable!!!

Leigh said...

I like that Good Morning Sunshine paper too Tracey. The patterns in it suit so many purposes.
Fabulous card.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin