Saturday, February 7, 2009

A CAMI TRI FOLD CARD



I noticed that Trudi from NZSU Blog has a great challenge for February, a cami tri fold card. So I had a play today and this is what I came up with. I used old olive, elegant eggplant and whisper white. I love these colours together and hadn't used them in a while. I used the flower out of a touch of nature and paper tolled out the flower and added a 1/2 pearl to the middle. I am almost out of white 1/2 pearls so I better get some more, I have been going through them lately. If you want to have a go here is a great tutorial that Trudi found. Happy stamping.
Tracey

4 comments:

Anna Sutherland said...

That is absolutely gorgeous & the colours are lovely together.

KimB said...

HI Tracey,

thanks for coming by to have a look and leave a comment. Your work is just lovely. I will be coming back, oh and I will have to try this colour combo - seems unlikely but works!! and your KW turned out beautiful too.

Regards,

Kim

Keryn Campbell said...

Your colour combo is gorgeous. I must learn from your example and use more of my half pearls.

Joy said...

Hi Tracey, I love those colors together, your card looks stunning. Hope you dont mind too much but i am off to do something with the same colors, I LOVE THEM.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin