Thursday, November 13, 2008

SIMPLY SENT


It feels ages since i posted. I'm down in Christchurch looking after my dad after his surgery and I thought I'd take a simply sent kit with me, I picked sending happy thoughts and brought some old olive and pumpkin pie ribbon, extra card and some old olive brads. I got to have a wee play while dad was resting I started by making a card the same as in the catalogue but with a few extra layers.I paper tolled the top of the flower and added a knot to the ribbon. Sorry the photo isn't the best. Then off down the road to a friends to use their internet.(thanks Simon). I have a few other different cards to post using this kit but have made them all different. So check back soon.
Tracey

1 comment:

AMY FLEMING said...

hey you!!!!! i am missing you did you get my e-mail?
hope you are having fun say hi to ya dad for me!!!
see ya when you get home
aims

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin