Sunday, November 16, 2008

file box cards







I went up to my craft room today and I thought yeh what new set out of the mini shall I use. I picked Eastern Blooms. As I started having a play around I remembered that I hadn't made any cards to go in my little file box, So I ended up doing three so they fit in nicely. The cards are only 3"by 3 3/4". It's such a cute little set, I just have to make some envelopes. Another gift ready for Christmas. The DSP is out of fall flowers set and the card I used is old olive, really rust and whisper white. Eastern blooms flower stamped in white craft ink and the saying at the bottom out of short and sweet stamped in really rust ink. I used dimensionals to paper toll out the flowers. And to finish it off old olive ribbon.
Tracey












1 comment:

Kim said...

I so thought about getting this set in the demo pre-order, decided against it and now looking at your cards I'm kicking myself I didn't get it.Fab job Tracey.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin