Tuesday, October 7, 2008

File Folder

I have been wanting to make one of these file folders for a while but couldn't find the time to make it. Last night was the night and I finally completed it. yeh.


I like the colours and how it turned out. I used board and covered it with wintergreen designer paper.(love those colours together)Used the card to match always artichoke, certainly celery and soft sky. Spine and file pages sahara sand. Tipped with always articoke.

Boho backgrounds worked for me, stamped in always articoke. Certainly celery ribbon holds the lid shut.


This is what it looks like on the inside.



A close up of the stamped and punched images. Have you noticed I like to layer.lol
I found the instructions on the scrapbook lounge. Have added the link, when you open it go to archives and its called expanding memories.










2 comments:

SweetAndelia said...

This is really beautiful. I'm trying my hand at making things like this right now, I think coming to your blog will definitely give me idea of how to do it. Thank you and have a great day!

Louise F NZ said...

This is great, i am a member of CTV weekly and had seen this, yours looks WAY better!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin